what is it you want to know ?
Please choose from the following and click!
About Your Account About Our Products About Ordering About Payment About Shipping About Product
Compensation About Watch List About LNJ Points
Compensation About Watch List About LNJ Points
About Your Account
- Do you offer wholesale or drop shipments?
- Dropshipping and wholesaling are not currently supported.
- I can't log into my account.
- If you have forgotten your password, please access the password reminder page through the "Did you forget your password?" button on the log in page (Registration/My Account page). You can also contact us if you are still unable to log into your account. Please do not create a new account unless instructed to do so by our staff even if you cannot log into your account. Duplicate accounts will be closed.
- Can I have more than one account?
- LapinNoir.JP limits one account per person. If you wish to change your account for some reason, please delete your existing account and create a new account again. Please note that points cannot be transferred.
- Can I ask to have my account closed?
- You can cancel your membership from your account page. To cancel your account, please go to your account page and click on "Delete account" on the My Account > Privacy Settings page. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Products
- What should I do if the product I received is different from the product image shown on the website?
- Since we often list our products before the final product is released, most of the photos shown are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. There may be some discrepancies between the prototypes and what is actually sold as mass-produced products. In addition, some products require hand-painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. These are not considered manufacturer defects. Occasionally, small defects may be found in the paint or parts of the product. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies that occur in the process of mass production and are not considered defects.
- What is a Pre-Order?
- Pre-ordering is the process of pre-ordering products before they go on sale. Your inventory is secured upon completion of payment. The product will be shipped as soon as it is ready to be shipped after its release. In rare cases, we may not be able to secure the product due to a delay in the release date or a reduction in the amount of orders from the manufacturer. In such cases, we will contact you again. If we are unable to secure the product, we are sorry, but we may have to cancel your order. In this case, the full amount will be refunded.
- Can I order products that are not on the site?
- LapinNoir.JP also sells products not listed on our website. Please send us your request by email through the Order Request page. If the requested product is in stock, it will be listed on the Order Request page. Please note that there is no reply to this e-mail and we do not guarantee that there quested item will be listed. The requested item will only be listed if it is available in Japan.
- How do I cancel?
- Items may be cancelled at any time prior to shipment. In the event of cancellation, a refund of 5% of the purchase price will be deducted. Items that have already been shipped or paid for in installments cannot be cancelled. If you wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Support: email@example.com with your order number, account name, and product name.
- Why do prices fluctuate?
- Products listed on LapinNoir.JP are based on Japanese yen. Therefore, product prices are constantly changing due to fluctuations in exchange rates. Also, since prices are determined based on the market price in Japan, prices are always fluctuating.
- Are the products you handle authentic?
- LapinNoir.JP purchases from manufacturers in Japan. Therefore, there is no possibility of counterfeit products being mixed in. Even for used products, our professional staff inspects the products before purchasing them, so there is no possibility of counterfeit products being mixed in.
- Can you cancel my order/part of my order?
- This is possible for items that have not yet been shipped. Please inform our Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org of your cancellation.
- Can I receive a discount if I order x amount?
- We do not offer discounts based on the amount or number of items purchased. If you would like to purchase discounted items, check out our occasional sales.
- Can I give my order to another person?
- When placing an order, please enter the gift recipient's address in the "Preferred Shipping Address" field. Please note that customs duties and other taxes are basically the responsibility of the recipient. International shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs in each country. Please understand that your gift package may be opened by customs officials.
- Why was my order canceled?
- If your order has been canceled, there are several possible reasons.
- You did not receive an email from us.
Please make sure that you have provided a valid email address and that you can receive emails from our domain (t-ark.biz) without being blocked by your ISP/spam filter/email application. Smooth email communication is essential to complete your transaction.
- I asked for something to confirm my order, but have not received a reply.
For example, if your name or shipping address appears garbled on our end, or if you believe you have accidentally placed a double order (received 2 identical orders in one night), we will confirm this by email before proceeding with your order. If we do not receive a reply, we will cancel your order after a certain period of time.
- There is an unresolved matter from a previous order.
We cannot accept orders from customers who have unresolved issues from previous orders. After the issue is resolved, the order will be accepted again.
- The product itself has been discontinued or there is a sudden shortage of supply due to a problem on the part of the manufacturer or distributor. In such cases, the customer will be notified. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your understanding.
- Do you offer gift wrapping/message card services?
- Gift packages and cards are available separately. Please check the gift box when ordering to purchase. International shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs in each country. Please understand that your gift package may be opened by customs officials.
- What payment methods are available?
- LapinNoir.JP offers a variety of payment methods.
Various payment methods are supported.
- Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Diners)
Two types of payment methods are available.
- Normal Payment
The purchase price of your order in one lump sum and payment is due upon completion of your order.
- Installment Payment (available only for pre-order items)
This is a method in which the payment is made in installments by the payment due date set by our store. Payment in installments is only available for pre-order items. Payment can be made on any day within the payment due date. The customer is free to decide the amount to be paid per installment. However, the minimum amount of the first payment is fixed. The maximum number of installment payments is six. The final payment must be made in full for the remaining balance. Products will be shipped only after all payments are confirmed. However, the payment due date cannot be extended for any reason.
See Payment Method for more information.
- Why is my Credit Card not working?
- Please check with your Credit Card company directly if you experience any problems. The most common issues are due to an expired card, exceeded credit limit, authorization denial, or incorrect billing address.
- What is the exchange rate to my currency?
- The exchange rate will be determined by your Credit Card company or financial institution. We cannot provide a specific rate that you will be charged at.
- How can I change the payment method for an order?
- We cannot accept changes in payment methods, such as changing to a different Credit Card after an order has been completed. In such a case, please cancel your order and then re-confirm your purchase. Please note that products may be out of stock depending on timing.
- Can I send payment in my country's currency?
- Can I use my Debit Card?
- Yes. Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and Diners card brands are accepted.
- I get an error when I try to register/use my Credit Card?
- Card brands we accept are Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and Diners. Please make sure that the card you wish to register falls into one of these categories. If an error occurs even with these cards, please check the card expiration date and contact your Credit Card company if there is no problem.
- When will I be billed for my order?
- If you have selected Normal Payment, the payment will be made at the same time the order is completed.
- Why did your payment method change?
- Because the selected payment method is no longer available or no longer available. Please keep in mind that our store reserves the right to change an order's payment method at our discretion. Your payment method will be changed by us if the order includes an item that cannot be paid by the selected method. We may also request new customers to change their payment method to PayPal from Credit Card due to safety reasons.
- How is my Credit Card information handled and protected?
- All Credit Card transactions are handled by a reliable third-party Credit Card payment agency. Your Credit Card information is never transmitted to LapinNoir.JP and therefore there is no possibility of your Credit Card information being stolen from our site or servers.
- I am having trouble with my PayPal account. What should I do? What is 3D Secure?
- 3D Secure is an added layer of security for online Credit Card payments. Customers who have set a 3D Secure password will be asked to enter their password when authorizing direct Credit Cards payment at our store.
- Can you extend the payment deadline?
- Payment due dates cannot be extended for any reason.
- Can I pay for half of my order now and the other half later? Can I pay for the product first and pay for shipping later?
- Installment payment is available as a payment option only for pre-order items. Please select this option when placing your order. The installment payment includes shipping costs. Please see our Payment Method for more details.
- How long does it take to ship?
- LapinNoir.JP ships within 1-5 business days after receiving notification of payment completion. Business days are weekdays excluding Japanese national holidays and Saturdays and Sundays.
- What are your business hours?
- Weekdays except Japanese national holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Japan time)
- Are there any customs charges?
- Import duties are determined by your country of residence. Please check with your local customs office for details. For U.S. residents, imports of $800 USD or less are free of customs duties.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Orders with completed payment are shipped within 1-5 business days. (Excluding Japanese national holidays and Saturdays and Sundays.) If an item has not been shipped after 7 business days, please contact our Customer Support: email@example.com
- Do you ship to my country?
- Basically, we ship worldwide. However, we do not ship to some conflict areas or countries where international shipping is not safe. In such cases, the shipping options will not be displayed when you proceed to the order screen. This means that we cannot ship to your country.
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- Japan Post (Air Mail), Japan Post (Sea Mail), Japan Post (EMS), DHL, FedEx are available. Please see Shipping Method for details.
- What is the shipping cost for this item? Can I change my shipping method or address?
- The respective delivery charges can be found on the payment page before placing your order. You can also specify the delivery area before placing your order.
- Can you mark my package as "Gift" and/or write a lower value?
- You may not engage in any activity that violates Japanese law. You may not falsely declare a gift notation or duty amount on non-gift items.
- The website says my order was shipped but I never received a shipping notification.
- If you cannot find the notification email, please check your spam folder or ISP/mail application settings. Also, make sure that your email address is set up to receive email from our domain: @t-ark.biz
- Is it possible to re-combine the delayed items with items ordered prior to shipment and have them shipped together?
- Possible. Please contact our Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so.
- Why was I asked to pay extra to receive my package?
- Depending on your country, you may be required to pay import fees in order to receive your package. These fees are paid to the government of your country and LapinNoir.JP unfortunately has no control over them. Please read Shipping Method for details.
- My package has been opened by customs. What should I do?
- In some countries, customs inspectors may ask you to open your package. Unfortunately, LapinNoir.JP cannot prevent this and cannot be held responsible for the actions of customs officials. Please also note that we cannot compensate or replace any items lost, confiscated, or damaged during customs inspections.
- My package seems to have been returned to Japan. What should I do? What should I do?
- Sometimes packages are returned to us because they were refused, incorrectly addressed, or for other reasons. Customers whose packages are returned to us will be contacted to arrange for reshipment. We will not cover the cost of reshipment, and all reshipment fees are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges for the initial delivery are non-refundable, and please note that for items shipped via FedEx or DHL, you may be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred in returning the package to us. Please see Shipping Method for more information.
- What to do if delivery takes too long?
- The method of handling your order differs depending on the shipping company you use. Please see Shipping Method for details. If you wait long enough and still cannot find your package, please contact our Customer Support: email@example.com first instead of opening a PayPal dispute or applying for a chargeback with your credit card company. We will do our best to resolve any issues that arise, but a PayPal dispute or chargeback will delay the process for a quick and amicable resolution. If your package is returned to us for any reason (incorrect address, undeliverable), we will contact you to arrange for reshipment. Please note that the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs of returning the package.
- How do I change my shipping address?
- Response varies depending on order status.
- If an item has not yet been shipped after an order has been placed
If your purchased items have not been shipped, we will be happy to change your address. Please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If your order has already been shipped
We cannot accept a change of address if the merchandise has already been shipped. In addition, once merchandise has been shipped, all orders are non-cancelable, and no refunds will be made for any charges, including but not limited to merchandise, shipping, and handling fees.
- Products before ordering
The procedure for changing your shipping address, which our customer support can handle, is only available for orders that have already been placed and have not yet shipped. Therefore, it will not be applied to future orders. In order for this to apply to future orders, you must change the address registered in your account yourself prior to placing an order. We cannot change the address registered on your account, even if you inform our customer support of your new address. You must make any changes to the address registered in your account information yourself.
About Product Returns/Exchanges/Compensation
- What should I do if I want to return an order?
- If you meet our returnable condition, we will accept your return within 15 days of receipt of the merchandise. If you refuse to accept the merchandise, you are not eligible for a return or compensation and will not receive a refund of the merchandise price or compensation for shipping costs because you have not followed the proper return procedure. Please refer to our Shipping Method for more details.
- My package arrived damaged, what should I do?
- We ship your collection in the best possible protective packaging. International packages may have damage in transit. LapinNoir.JP will do its best to eliminate as much damage to the outer box as possible, but we have no control over the handling of packages in transit. Therefore, the outer box may be damaged or scratched during transportation. Unfortunately, we cannot compensate for such damage. However, if the shipping box or packing materials are obviously badly damaged, you may be entitled to compensation from the shipping company, so please contact our Customer Support: email@example.com within 15 days of receiving the item.
- I accidentally broke my item. Can you help me get replacement parts?
- Products damaged by the customer are unfortunately not covered by the compensation.
About Watch List
- What is a Watch List?
- The Watch List is a feature used to create a list of items of interest. For example, it can be used to keep track of items you want to purchase later. Please note, however, that adding an item to your watch list does not add the item to your shopping cart, nor does it guarantee that the item will be in stock. The Watch List is only a convenience feature to keep track of the products you have selected. You will not be notified when an item is back in stock.
- How can I check my Watch List?
- Click on the heart symbol in the upper right corner of the site's top page.
- How can I remove items from my Watch List?
- Click the "Delete" button in the watch list to remove an item. Please note that items that are no longer listed may be automatically removed from your watch list without notice.
About LNJ Points
- What are LNJ Points?
- LNJ points are awarded for purchases made at LNJ. The amount and rate of points awarded may vary depending on the product and certain activities. For more information, please visit the NEW CUSTOMER GUIDE.
- How can I use my LNJ Points?
- LNJ points can be used to pay for your order. 1 point = 1 yen. Customers can use their points to pay for their orders from the payment screen. Points cannot be used for shipping charges.
- When are LNJ Points applied to my account? Do they expire?
- Points are awarded immediately after payment is completed. Points are valid for 1 year.